A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kimble Hospital, Junction, Tx
- Kimble County Hospital
- Kimble Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Noe Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alberto N. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Martinez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Junction, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eden, TX.
See Junction Primary Care Doctors and Junction General Practitioners.