Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Mejia
Dr. Alberto Mejia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yuma, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mejia is affiliated with Yuma Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto Mejia has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Alberto Mejia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.
Dr. Joseph Ramirez-Cardenas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Yuma, AZ 0.01 mi30
Dr. German Rossell
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Yuma, AZ 0.01 mi11
Dr. John Adan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Yuma, AZ 0.01 mi42