A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Mejia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mejia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mejia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Mejia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Mejia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto I Mejia MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto I. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Alberto Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Mejia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Internists, Yuma Cardiologists, Yuma Critical Care Practitioners, and Yuma Geriatric Doctors.