A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Natividad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natividad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Natividad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Natividad graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Natividad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto V Natividad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto V. Natividad practice?
- Dr. Alberto Natividad has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Natividad practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.