A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Natividad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natividad
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Natividad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Natividad graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Natividad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto V Natividad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto V. Natividad practice?
- Dr. Alberto Natividad has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Natividad practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.