A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Natividad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natividad
Education & Awards
Dr. Natividad graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Natividad has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto V Natividad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alberto V. Natividad practice?
- Dr. Alberto Natividad has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Natividad practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.