A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Padron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Padron, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padron
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Padron, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Padron graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Padron has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto F Padron MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto F. Padron practice?
- Dr. Alberto Padron has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Padron practices Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.