Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  When only the best will do.....  |  show details
by Larry A on Oct 13th, 2013

Dr Pardron removed a melanoma from my right shoulder. Surgery stated at 4pm and I was out the door at 4:35pm. Although I elected to have the surgery with just a local, it was painless and recovered without a problem. If I should need an operation in the future, Dr Pardron is on the top of my list.....

|  Excellent  |  show details
by M. M. on Sep 19th, 2013 on doctor.com

Pleasant staff dealing with appointment and follow-up. Dr. Padron is clear, detailed in his information and an excellent surgeon. I have had three p ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  The best Dr. in Orlando Dr.Alberto F. Padron  |  show details
by Judy Irizarry on Jun 20th, 2013

Dr. Alberto F. Padron, Made feel very comfortable, I was really nervous about what may happened with my results and he was very carrying. the end results was great. all is well with me thanks to God I can go and leave my life per swing my dreams. I do recommend Dr. Padron to anybody that needs help.

|  Respect and common courtesy?  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

Why is it Dr office staff seem to think its ok to keep a person sitting 2 hrs in waiting area saying Dr is "on time"

|  Severe Head Injury  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

After a head injury the end of 2010, I was air-lifted to the Orlando Trauma Center with a severe head injury where Dr. Padron was in charge of my care in the emergency room. I do not ever remember seeing him as I have no memories of the incident--but apparently he saw me everyday while I was in intensive care. I know that because of the excellent care I received from him and the other Dr.'s I had, I am still here today and doing great. Thank you Dr. Padron.

|  Top notch Dr!!!!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

Hope we do not need him again, but if we need surgery, Dr Padron will be the one for us!!!!

|  An angel in disguise  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Shortly after my breast cancer diagosis, I was referred to Dr. Padron for surgery.From the get-go we established that we wanted nothing bu...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com