A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Pena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anal Atresia (Imperforate Anus)
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Escuela Medico Militar, Mexico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Pena MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Pena practice?
- Dr. Alberto Pena has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Pena practices Pediatric Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatric Surgeons.