A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Pochettino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Pochettino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pochettino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pochettino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Pochettino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochettino graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pochettino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto B Pochettino MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto B. Pochettino practice?
- Dr. Alberto Pochettino has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Pochettino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.