A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Pochettino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Pochettino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Pochettino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochettino graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pochettino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pochettino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alberto Pochettino practice?
Dr. Alberto Pochettino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Rochester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.