A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Pochettino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Pochettino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Pochettino, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Pochettino graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pochettino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto B Pochettino MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto B. Pochettino practice?
- Dr. Alberto Pochettino has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Pochettino practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.