A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Iglesias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglesias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iglesias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iglesias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Iglesias MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Alberto Iglesias has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alberto Iglesias practices Surgery near Miramar, FL.