A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Iglesias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Iglesias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Rafael Iglesias MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto R. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Alberto Iglesias has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alberto Iglesias practices Surgery near Miramar , FL.