A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Ramirez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Ramirez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Ramirez MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Ramirez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.