A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Ramirez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Ramirez MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Alberto Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Ramirez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Cardiologists.