A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Ramos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Ramos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ramos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Xavier Ramos MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto X. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Alberto Ramos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Ramos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Payson Internists and Payson Gastroenterologists.