Overall Review

3.6

September 9th, 2014
Stafff is unresponsive and rude
I called 11 times from 8:30( when they open) until 9:15. The staff finally answered my call for the first time at 9:20. When I asked for an appointment for same day they said they were too busy and I had to go to urgent care. The doctor is impossible to get a hold of, and defiantly need my staff answering calls and providing customer service. I decided to then switch doctors. As a patient, I did not deserve to be pushed aside. I suggest finding another in network doctor, because this office is nightmare to deal with.

February 22nd, 2013
SAVED MY FINGER!
I had severed my pinky finger and Dr Rengifo was phenomenal in every way. He set the bone, reattached my finger and checked on my every day. When i returned home to Atlanta, i went to one of the top hand specialists in the country and he said everything was done perfectly and my finger is almost 100% after just 6 weeks! Dr. Rengifo is a professional who cares about his patients

September 10th, 2012
Very compassionate Dr with a holistic approach
I have been a patient of Dr Rengifo since 2007. He is a very knowledgeable physician and he really cares about his patients. He offers a holistic approach with accupuncture, IV nutrition therapy and complementary prescriptions that really have helped wiht the treatment of my chronic condition.

April 17th, 2012
Amazingly empathetic Doctor
I have found the perfect Doctor in Dr. Rengifo. I wish I found him sooner for my mom she would have been in such great hands with him. Now I can thank heaven for sending me an angel. He is very good at his work and with people. Very happy and kind doctor.