A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Righi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Righi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Righi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Righi graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Righi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Righi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Righi practice?
- Dr. Alberto Righi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Righi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Punta Gorda Radiologists.