A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Righi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Righi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Righi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Righi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Righi graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Righi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto M Righi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto M. Righi practice?
- Dr. Alberto Righi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Righi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Naples Radiologists.