A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Righi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Righi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Righi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Righi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Righi graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Righi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto M Righi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto M. Righi practice?
- Dr. Alberto Righi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Righi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Naples Radiologists.