A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Rotsztain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotsztain
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rotsztain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Rotsztain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotsztain graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rotsztain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Rotsztain MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Rotsztain practice?
- Dr. Alberto Rotsztain has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Rotsztain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.