A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Rotsztain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotsztain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alberto Rotsztain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotsztain graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rotsztain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Rotsztain MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Rotsztain practice?
- Dr. Alberto Rotsztain has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Rotsztain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.