A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Sant Antonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Sant Antonio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sant Antonio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sant Antonio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sant Antonio graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Sant Antonio MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Sant Antonio practice?
- Dr. Alberto Sant Antonio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alberto Sant Antonio practices Surgery near Hallandale Beach, FL.