A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Santos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Santos MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto Santos practice?
- Dr. Alberto Santos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alberto Santos practices Neurology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.