A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Vadillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Vadillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadillo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadillo graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vadillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Eusebio Vadillo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto E. Vadillo practice?
- Dr. Alberto Vadillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Vadillo practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.