A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Vadillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Vadillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadillo graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vadillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alberto E. Vadillo practice?
Dr. Alberto Vadillo practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.