A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Vadillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Vadillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadillo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vadillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadillo graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vadillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto Eusebio Vadillo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alberto E. Vadillo practice?
- Dr. Alberto Vadillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Vadillo practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.