A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Wilches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Wilches is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilches graduated from Greater College Of Our Lady Of The Rosary.
Dr. Wilches has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto O Wilches MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alberto O. Wilches practice?
- Dr. Alberto Wilches has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Wilches practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians and Paramount Primary Care Doctors.