A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alberto Wilches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alberto Wilches is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilches
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilches Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilches graduated from Greater College Of Our Lady Of The Rosary. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilches has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alberto O Wilches MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alberto O. Wilches practice?
- Dr. Alberto Wilches has 1 office location.
Dr. Alberto Wilches practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians and Paramount General Practitioners.