Dr. Alberto Yonfa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2015
One of the best Doctors. I have been seeing him for years. He really cares and is so kind. I would not trade him for any other Doctor.

July 26th, 2015
He should retire
I have been his patient for over ten years. He was a great doctor, he now forgets. He needs to retire for his patients safety.

March 16th, 2015
Mi experencia con el Dr. Yonfa ha sido excelente, ha realizado mis revisiones con dedicación, conocimiento y experiencia, su equipo es de primera calidad.

January 8th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Yonfa for 34 years. He has always provided the best care that I needed. Delivered all my babies. Takes time to answer questions, does not rush you in and out of the office. Most of his staff has been with him for many years too, that is comforting to me as well.

December 30th, 2014
Horrible
Horrible doctor. Thinks he is above you. The staff is incompetent. He does know his stuff. Very old and antiquated.

December 8th, 2013
The Best And trusted
I being Patient of Dr Yonfa for more than 10 years, he is the most trustable gynecologist. What I love the most from his Pratice is his "old time style"...I mean One Patient at the time. He dedicate time to you listening and making sure you feel peaceful and confident about your condition, God and him saved my best friend Tammy's life, she went to two doctors to find out what she had, none of them gave the right diagnostic, told her stop! And go to Dr Yonfa...he got it!...she has being cancer free for six years now! I refer my customers to him and I constantly get big "thank you hugs" from them., I hope he NEVER RETIRES!

September 15th, 2011
Outstanding diagnostician! Warm and caring. Absolutely the best!

December 27th, 2008
julia g marte
Dr. Yonfa is an excellent doctor that cares about his patients like no dr. in town, hi is extremely precise in his diagnostics, never leave you on your own in any situation, always guide you in the right way...I have a huge faith on him, very knowledgeable...after GOD IS HIM!!