A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albin Quiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albin Quiko, Flight Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiko graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Quiko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albin Santo Quiko MD is a male General Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Albin S. Quiko practice?
- Dr. Albin Quiko has 1 office location.
Dr. Albin Quiko practices General Practice near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.