A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albino Gimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimenez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Gimenez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albino Felix Gimenez MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albino F. Gimenez practice?
- Dr. Albino Gimenez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albino Gimenez practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.