A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albino Gimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimenez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gimenez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gimenez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albino F. Gimenez practice?
Dr. Albino Gimenez practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.