A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albino Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ong
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albino Yao Ong MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albino Y. Ong practice?
- Dr. Albino Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albino Ong practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Van Nuys Radiologists.