A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albino Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albino Yao Ong MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albino Y. Ong practice?
- Dr. Albino Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albino Ong practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA.
See Van Nuys Radiologists.