A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alborz Alali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alborz Alali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alborz Alali, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alali graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Alali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alborz Alali MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alborz Alali practice?
- Dr. Alborz Alali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alborz Alali practices Medical Oncology near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Woodland Oncologists.