A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alborz Alali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alborz Alali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alborz Alali, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alali graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Alali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alborz Alali practice?
Dr. Alborz Alali practices Medical Oncology near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Oncologists.