A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alborz Hassankhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alborz Hassankhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassankhani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alborz Hassankhani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassankhani graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hassankhani has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alborz Hassankhani MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alborz Hassankhani practice?
- Dr. Alborz Hassankhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Alborz Hassankhani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Cardiologists.