A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alcesa Backos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alcesa Backos is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alcesa Backos, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Backos graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Backos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alcesa Abelgas Backos FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alcesa A. Backos practice?
- Dr. Alcesa Backos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alcesa Backos practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.