A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alcesa Backos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alcesa Backos, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Backos graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Backos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Backos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alcesa A. Backos practice?
Dr. Alcesa Backos practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Adolescent Specialists.