A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alcesa Backos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alcesa Backos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backos
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alcesa Backos, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Backos graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Backos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alcesa Abelgas Backos FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alcesa A. Backos practice?
- Dr. Alcesa Backos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alcesa Backos practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.