Dr. Alcides Amador Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alcides Amador?

March 3rd, 2017

Good Doctor

While his medical staff comes off a little cold and no sense of humor, the doctor sat with me and answered all of my questions. The office uses the electronic medical records and it is a little annoying that he seemed to have his nose glued to the screen for the first part of my visit.

May 4th, 2010

This doctor does not follow up. I was at the hospital 5 days. He would come in sit down, with no records on me. He would spend 5 minutes max. Everyday blood was drawn on me,never given any report. Two daysafter my dischage at the hospital, I was at his office as a follow up,more blood drawn then he tells me I am diabetic. No medication given.Why did he not tell me this while I was at the hospital. I am changing doctos.

May 15th, 2015