A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alden Casanave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alden Casanave is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casanave
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casanave Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alden Casanave, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casanave graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casanave has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alden Bernard Casanave MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alden B. Casanave practice?
- Dr. Alden Casanave has 1 office location.
Dr. Alden Casanave practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Surgeons.