A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alden Cockburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alden Cockburn, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alden Cockburn, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cockburn graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cockburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Taos
- Taos Surgical Specialites LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alden George Cockburn MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alden G. Cockburn practice?
- Dr. Alden Cockburn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alden Cockburn practices Urology near Taos, NM.
See Taos Urologists.