A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alden Dykstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alden Dykstra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alden Dykstra, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dykstra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Park Hospital District
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alden Henry Dykstra FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alden H. Dykstra practice?
- Dr. Alden Dykstra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alden Dykstra practices Internal Medicine near Cody, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI.
See Cody Internists.