Dr. Alden Haun MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Knoxville, TN

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Haun for about 7 years and I can not say enough about him. His bedside manner is great and he always seems to take the extra time when I need it. His staff is wonderful - very kind and run pretty close to on time. Pam in the optical shop has helped our family with glasses over the years. She is warm, funny and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Dr. Haun to anyone.

February 18th, 2015
Highly recommended
BEST medical professional I have ever dealt with! Has helped me work around issues with medicine, did my surgery for a very reasonable price, just a great perosn to know.

August 23rd, 2012
Dr great, front staff bad
First let me say, Dr. Haun is great, but he needs better staff "up front". The older lady, is very unkind...every time, I have been there. The wait was 45 mins 1 year ago and this time 1 hr (due to new computer system) Then I waited an additional 30 mins, because the staff "lost" me. Dr. Haun apologized but nothing from the staff. Jackie (at check out) and one other girls in the back (heavier set, shoulder length blonde hair)are the only 2 that are kind. Pam, who you see, for glasses...is worse than the lady at check in! We went to her desk to talk about glasses....she was on the phone and said " well, I just called to chat, but now I have a customer". It was said in a disturbed tone. When she hung up and turned around, the look was as if "what do you want?" Then, due to my insurance, we were offered a "very select" choice...all of 12 pairs. My daughter said, glasses with frames on the bottom, bothered her. Pam said "I guess you will have to get over it". We left and went to Walmart for frames. I now, have to get glasses and I will be going to Walmart, Target, Lenscrafters...anywhere, but to PAM

June 15th, 2016