A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alden Leifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alden Leifer, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alden Leifer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leifer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Leifer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- ST JOSEPHS HOSP & MEDICAL CTR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alden Leifer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alden Leifer practice?
- Dr. Alden Leifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alden Leifer practices Ophthalmology near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Ophthalmologists.