A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldiana Soljic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldiana Soljic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Soljic graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Soljic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldiana Soljic MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aldiana Soljic practice?
- Dr. Aldiana Soljic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aldiana Soljic practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.