Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aldino Pierotti III
Dr. Aldino Pierotti III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Pierotti is affiliated with Aliquippa Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Aldino Pierotti III has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Aldino Pierotti III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Taher Elsdai
Pittsburgh, PA 0.04 mi
Dr. Rodney Lipman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.15 mi38
Dr. Abe Friedman
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.15 mi42