A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Alegria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alegria graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Alegria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alegria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aldo H. Alegria practice?
- Dr. Aldo Alegria practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Surgery, and Allergy near Palmview, TX.