A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Alegria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Alegria is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alegria graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Alegria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo H Alegria MD is a male Allergist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo H. Alegria practice?
- Dr. Aldo Alegria has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aldo Alegria practices Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Palmview, TX.