A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Alegria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Alegria is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alegria
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alegria Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alegria graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Alegria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo H Alegria MD is a male Allergist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo H. Alegria practice?
- Dr. Aldo Alegria has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aldo Alegria practices Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Palmview, TX.