A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Bejarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Bejarano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Bejarano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejarano graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Bejarano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Mc Allen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bejarano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aldo F. Bejarano practice?
Dr. Aldo Bejarano practices Pediatrics near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Pediatricians.