Neurological Surgeons

7600 SW 57th Ave
Suite 304
Miami, FL 33143
305-661-8288
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Thanks  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I WAS MORE THAN BLESSED TO CHOOSE THIS WISE MAN OF SCIENCE AND GREAT HUMAN AND KIND GENTLEMAN AS MY NEUROSURGEON, WHO PERFORM MY CERVICAL PROCEDURE LAST MAY/2011.I EXPERIENCE A GREAT DEAL OF BENEFIT AT THAT AREA AND I THANK DR. ALDO BERTI FOR THAT, I ALSO THANKS HIS STAFF AT THE OFFICE FOR THEIR KINDNESS. I PRAY GOD FOR THE BLESSING TO THIS GREAT PERSON, SO HE WILL CONTINUE PERFORMING AND TEACHING OTHERS ON BEHALF OF A HUMAN KIND, SINCERELY, YOLANDA REYES, YOUR PATIENT.....THANK YOU ! DR!.

|  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

Over an hour wait for no reason. Absolutely disorganized office staff.

|  thank you Dr. Berti  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

I am so gratefull to Dr. Berti. I was suffering for months, until I had my surgery done. the pain went away immediately after surgery, I was out of the hospital in a couple of days, and able to go back to my daily activities in less than one month following surgery. Thank you Dr. Berti and may God bless you every day of your life so you can continue help other patients.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

I am so gratefull for finding Dr. Berti. He performed my back surgery with excellent outcome five years ago. He is the best neurosurgeon and awesome human being . Thank you Dr. Berti!Dora

|  Wasn't so lucky  |  show details
by Just my luck :-( on Jul 21st, 2009

I'm disable now secondary to a surgery performed by Dr. Berti. I wish I would've said no to the procedure.

|  show details
by Frances and Alan Nieves on May 13th, 2009

My son Jesse was blessed with encountering this very gifted surgeon and man. He had incredible follow up and bedside manner.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by William on Apr 24th, 2008

I have to say, this Doctor is the one who can SOLVE the problem, when you see a doctor, then another, then another for third opinion...and this last one sends you straight to another doctor and it happens to be the last medical resort of great experience Dr. Aldo F. Berti. an humanitarian he makes you feel confortable and secure of your treatment, you see results. the best of it i have to say is that you stop worrying about the problem and shif to solution thinking.