A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Carmona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Carmona, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmona graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carmona has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Carmona MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo Carmona practice?
- Dr. Aldo Carmona has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldo Carmona practices Anesthesiology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Anesthesiologists.