A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Coelho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Coelho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coelho
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coelho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Coelho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coelho graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coelho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Coelho MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aldo Coelho practice?
- Dr. Aldo Coelho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aldo Coelho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Aventura, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hollywood, FL.