A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Coelho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Coelho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coelho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Coelho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coelho graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coelho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Coelho MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aldo Coelho practice?
- Dr. Aldo Coelho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aldo Coelho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Aventura, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hollywood, FL.