Overall Review

3.3

January 6th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Damiani, needs to work on his bedside manner, especially with Elderly patience's he can be very blunt. He's not good on scheduling or suggesting annually tests, you have to ask him about tests and blood work. I expect my Dr. to keep up on my annually tests.

August 6th, 2012
A fine physician!
Dr. Damiani is one of the few doctors out there in the world of medicine who actually cares enough about his patients to stick his neck out & try harder when other doctors are quick to push you out of their office, he will also spot those who are liars & malingerers in a heartbeat which is wicked awesome! People forget that doctors are people too & that while they may not show it, they really do care about their patients & want nothing but the best for them. Both he & his wife are sorely missed by those they cared for in New Jersey & would be glad to have them back! If you are looking for a doctor who has a big heart but an even bigger brain, Dr. Damiani is a fantastic choice! In my LONG experience fighting a serious illness, I have had to deal with about 100 doctors in a little over a decade & of those, Dr. Damiani stands out as being one of the very few who I trusted intrinsically! I am still alive, kickin' butts & taking names because of his fine skill, compassionate care & determination to see me through some scary stuff when he worked at a seriously overwhelmed, government funded clinic (lots of patients, lots of work, very few resources) & I owe him a ton of gratitude. I hope that he, his wife & family all are enjoying life. If not, we'd LOVE to have him back in NJ!

March 16th, 2011
Would not recommend
I would not recommend Dr. Damiani. In my opinion he is a very poor doctor. His bedside manner is crude and abrupt. When I have seen him I have felt many time rushed and "brushed off" I feel as if he has not taken the time to listen to my concerns, let alone help in any way. I have voiced these issues to him face to face at my last appt and he dismissed me and left the room very quickly instead of adressing my concerns. I wonder if this is a reoccuring problem that he runs from. Needless to say I am now looking for a new doctor, one who sees me as a person and patient, not a paycheck. thank you