A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Ghobriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, Urologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghobriel
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Ghobriel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghobriel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ghobriel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo A Ghobriel MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo A. Ghobriel practice?
- Dr. Aldo Ghobriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldo Ghobriel practices Urology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Urologists.