A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Ghobriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, Urologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghobriel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ghobriel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghobriel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ghobriel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo A Ghobriel MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo A. Ghobriel practice?
- Dr. Aldo Ghobriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aldo Ghobriel practices Urology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Rockwall Urologists.