A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Gonzalez-Serva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Gonzalez-Serva, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Serva graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Gonzalez-Serva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Gonzalez-Serva MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo Gonzalez-Serva practice?
- Dr. Aldo Gonzalez-Serva has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldo Gonzalez-Serva practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Pathologists and Winchester Dermatologists.