A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Guerra, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Guerra, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Benjamin Guerra MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aldo B. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Aldo Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldo Guerra practices Plastic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons.