Dr. Aldo Guerra MD Patient Reviews

4.8

January 20th, 2017
Love miradry!!
I used to sweat a lot and I did miradry with Dr Guerra he was so nice during the procedure and I noted a big improvement I'm so happy that I did it!! I'm recommending all my friends.

April 13th, 2016
Breast augmentation surgery
I had such a great experience with Dr.Guerra! I was extremely scared to have breast augmentation but all my pre op apts were very reassuring and the surgery was so quick and easy I couldn't even believe it! My husband and I are more than satisfied with my results and the care credit option that I used that Dr.Guerra offers to make monthly payments is awesome!

January 18th, 2016
Fitness Freak tired of ZERO results on my midsection!!
After gaining 70 lbs during pregnancy, I was left with a very saggy, stretched out tummy. I work out 5 days a week, eat clean, and no matter what I did I was left with an ugly midsection. I was VERY self conscious of it, constantly pulling on my shirt to make sure no one would see my midsection. I was hesitant to spend the money, I was worried I wasn't going to be satisfied with my results. I waited 9 years to have my tummy tuck. My only regret now is that I didn't do it sooner! I am beyond thrilled with my results, in fact I can't wait for summer!! I highly recommended Dr Aldo Guerra! He is a brilliant artist, who generally cares about his patients! You would be crazy to not have a consultation with him!

October 17th, 2015
Unprofessional
I went to him for an implant reduction and after surgery and 10K dollars I am still in the exact same size bra and my breasts are still uneven! He did nothing I asked! Now he refuses to even give me an appointment. Very unprofessional doctor. Think twice before you have him do your surgery.

October 7th, 2015
Tummy Tuck Surgery: Love Love Love Dr Aldo Guerra! Excellent care from my first consultation thru all post op appointments. His staff is wonderful! His work is absolutely amazing!! I couldn't be more pleased with my results! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! I would highly recommend Guerra Plastic Surgery Center!

March 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor = Extremely Happy BA Patient ( MM+375cc)
Dr. Aldo Guerra is definitely an excellent surgeon. BA is something I have been considering for a while and after I had my consultation with Dr. Guerra and Miss Jan I decided that there is no reason to consult other surgeons. They answered all my concerns. Dr. Guerra is very professional, sweet, attentive, and friendly. He responded promptly when needed. His staff are very helpful and friendly. I love my new look and would definitely recommend him. Thank you Dr. Guerra and staff.

August 14th, 2014
So pleased with my results!
Dr. Guerra and his staff were amazing from the initial visit through post-op. When I arrived at the office I was immediately pleased by the professionalism of the environment and the "at ease" feeling provided by Jan. The decisions for my surgery were carefully considered by Dr. Guerra and I was impressed that he considered my husband's questions about the procedure and results. The surgery center was so nice and very comfortable - I felt like I was at a spa. I am not a young patient, yet my results are beautiful and appropriate for my body and both my husband and I are ecstatic with how I look! Thank you Dr. Guerra and staff! You have changed my life by giving me more confidence and appreciation for my healthier body image.

August 9th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I am 3 months post op and could not be more satisfied with the results. Dr. Guerra was detailed when explaining the procedure and professional with his recommendations. The staff is great, as well. The scheduling process was simple and the nurses are quick to answer any questions or concerns, most important after the procedure. I absolutely recommend Dr. Guerra for his professionalism, but most of all for his work. Breast augmentation is a very important decision and I know I made the right choice by going with Dr. Guerra.

May 14th, 2014
Amazing!
Dr. Aldo Guerra was the first and only surgeon I consulted with about my concerns of my breasts after breast feeding two children. The consultation and reviews were enough for me to make such an important and life changing decision. Dr. Guerra and his staff made the process from beginning to end so easy! The doctor uses new technology with the advantage of quicker healing process and better results. I was back to regular duties after breast augmentation in approximately three days! Pain was almost little to none! I started with a 32 A and after surgery (375cc Mentor Silicone Gel implants) I am a 32 D. I am so happy with my results! I would recommend Dr. Aldo Guerra 100%!

March 6th, 2014
100% Satisfied
After wanting larger breasts since high school, I finally decided to get them. I had origionally thought to do them in my country (The Dominican Republic) because it is much cheaper in Latin America, but I decided not to for a few reasons: incompetent doctors, recovery time away from work, and quality and warranty of the acutal silicone implants. I did a lot of research on the internet before I chose a surgeon. I didn't want to waste time going to different consusltations with different doctors, so I did most of my research online and conlcuded that Dr. Aldo Guerra would be my best option. I read reviews about him (very positive), his web page was very user friendly and informative, getting verified for financing was very easy, and finally, the free consultation was very thorough. Dr. Guerra uses Mentor breast implants made only in the USA. These implants come with a warranty and are FDA approved. His office is very nice and so are the people who work in it. Getting a surgury seemed really scary and like a big deal, but Dr. Guerra and his staff made it as easy and painless as possible. I felt that I was being cared for by detailed individuals who knew what they were doing. This was very important to my being mentally prepared for this. I'm now almost 3 months post op, and in all honesty am 100% satisfied with my results. My brests look amazing and perfect. Dr. Guerra's work could be described as "the perfect union of art and science"

November 7th, 2013
As good as it gets!
I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Guerra and his wonderful staff. They spent so much time with me helping me decide on size and discussing my concerns. Then on surgery day, everyone including Dr. Guerra really eased my mind and made it the most pleasant experience imaginable. I came out of surgery not even realizing I was done! They made it that easy and were so friendly and caring all along the way. I had such an (unexpectedly) easy recovery, even taking a walk around the block the same day of surgery. The results were spectacular! Perfectly symmetrical and incredibly beautiful. This was exactly what I wanted. The overall experience really was so far beyond my expectations! So glad I chose Dr. Guerra for this procedure, would definitely recommend him to anyone else interested in breast augmentation.

September 12th, 2013
Dr. Guerras office wokd with my primary physician to get me my clearance for surgery. I had some complications following previous surgeries and Dr. Guerra took extra precaution to ensure there would be no problems. After my surgery, when I had a concern, they got me right in and checked things out. They were very informative throught the whole process. Before going to Dr. Guerra, I had gone to get estimates from a couple of other Drs. After visiting with a few different ones, felt very confident that Dr. Guerra knew what he was doing and still have that same level of confidence that he did a very good job. He was able to perform my breast lift and augmentation and keep me looking and feeling normal. There is no fake look and I look way better, and feel so much better about myself! Thank You Dr. Guerra. I would recoment this Dr, to anyone.