Dr. Aldo Guerra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aldo Guerra?

October 19th, 2017

Love my treatment!

I recently went to Guerra Plastic Surgery Center for Botox and filler for my cheeks. I was greeted immediately when I entered the office, and after filling out paperwork, was taken promptly back for my treatment. The injector took time to listen to what I wanted and treated those areas. I am so happy with my results! I had Dysport to my forehead and filler injected into my cheeks for more definition. I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend them if you are looking for similar treatments!

October 5th, 2017

Unprofessional children running the place.

Single worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. Jessenia has literally ignored my calls, promised callbacks, not followed through and has been inconsistent every single time we speak to her. I have tried for over a week to get our surgery scheduled and every time have been advised she's unavailable, will call you back and then nothing. If this is how they treat people when I'm trying to PAY them, I can't imagine how the experience would be once they have my money. Here's the experience: We went into a consultation and had a very good feeling while we were there. We were advised that my wife was a "easier/minor" mommy makeover and our work would be $23,700. We mentioned the "Antonio" promotion that was advertised on their Facebook stating that they would provide $2000 off their quote. Immediately the excuses began. Explained that work would have to be completed at the end of October and they are booked until conveniently enough the week after October. I advised the confusion considering this promotion was just advertised and the "Antonio consultation" wasn't even scheduled yet. Jessenia responded "yes we might have to extend that." So we advise we will get our financials together and make a decision. The very next day we called and spoke to Jessenia who told us "great news! We have an open house that will actually be even better than the Antonio promotion that brings it down $2500 to a total $20200." Very excited, we knew we would want to move forward. She said she will call me back once she talks to her manager and it would either be the end of that day or the very next day. Never heard back. Called, told she was busy and would call back. Never called back. Called again the next day, and the next day, and again. Nothing. We finally get an after hours text explaining that the open house is suddenly more expensive and the cash price is actually $23,250 for the "promotion" which is more than our original quote. She mentioned she'll see what she can do with the managers and get back to me. I immediately responded to the text, no response. Apparently she threw her phone and ran away from it immediately after texting me. This was two days ago. Have called yesterday, no response. Then today, finally received a message that they MIGHT be able to do $500 off the scar treatment but they aren't honoring any of their promotions. So for the open house they are increasing prices $2500 and claiming a $2500 discount? Why even run the promotion? It's a scam and a way to make people think they are saving. I called to clarify why when we talked our price was $20,700 and now it's back up over $23,000 and of course she is busy, can't return but will "call me back later today." That's literally the exact words I've heard multiple times with no response. If you want to run a professional business, don't have it run by children. We are heart broken and need to research elsewhere.

August 23rd, 2017

I feel and look great thx to Dr. Guerra

Honestly I can say Dr. Guerra is the best doctor and there is no one that i would trust more. I had Mommy Makeover and full body liposuction never had any complications or problems. I recover quick and in six weeks went back to work. Dr. Guerra and his staff are just awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Guerra to everyone.

January 20th, 2017

Love miradry!!

I used to sweat a lot and I did miradry with Dr Guerra he was so nice during the procedure and I noted a big improvement I'm so happy that I did it!! I'm recommending all my friends.

April 14th, 2016

Breast augmentation surgery

I had such a great experience with Dr.Guerra! I was extremely scared to have breast augmentation but all my pre op apts were very reassuring and the surgery was so quick and easy I couldn't even believe it! My husband and I are more than satisfied with my results and the care credit option that I used that Dr.Guerra offers to make monthly payments is awesome!

January 18th, 2016

Fitness Freak tired of ZERO results on my midsection!!

After gaining 70 lbs during pregnancy, I was left with a very saggy, stretched out tummy. I work out 5 days a week, eat clean, and no matter what I did I was left with an ugly midsection. I was VERY self conscious of it, constantly pulling on my shirt to make sure no one would see my midsection. I was hesitant to spend the money, I was worried I wasn't going to be satisfied with my results. I waited 9 years to have my tummy tuck. My only regret now is that I didn't do it sooner! I am beyond thrilled with my results, in fact I can't wait for summer!! I highly recommended Dr Aldo Guerra! He is a brilliant artist, who generally cares about his patients! You would be crazy to not have a consultation with him!

October 17th, 2015

Unprofessional

I went to him for an implant reduction and after surgery and 10K dollars I am still in the exact same size bra and my breasts are still uneven! He did nothing I asked! Now he refuses to even give me an appointment. Very unprofessional doctor. Think twice before you have him do your surgery.

October 8th, 2015

Tummy Tuck Surgery: Love Love Love Dr Aldo Guerra! Excellent care from my first consultation thru all post op appointments. His staff is wonderful! His work is absolutely amazing!! I couldn't be more pleased with my results! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! I would highly recommend Guerra Plastic Surgery Center!

March 10th, 2015

Excellent Doctor = Extremely Happy BA Patient ( MM+375cc)

Dr. Aldo Guerra is definitely an excellent surgeon. BA is something I have been considering for a while and after I had my consultation with Dr. Guerra and Miss Jan I decided that there is no reason to consult other surgeons. They answered all my concerns. Dr. Guerra is very professional, sweet, attentive, and friendly. He responded promptly when needed. His staff are very helpful and friendly. I love my new look and would definitely recommend him. Thank you Dr. Guerra and staff.

August 14th, 2014

So pleased with my results!

Dr. Guerra and his staff were amazing from the initial visit through post-op. When I arrived at the office I was immediately pleased by the professionalism of the environment and the "at ease" feeling provided by Jan. The decisions for my surgery were carefully considered by Dr. Guerra and I was impressed that he considered my husband's questions about the procedure and results. The surgery center was so nice and very comfortable - I felt like I was at a spa. I am not a young patient, yet my results are beautiful and appropriate for my body and both my husband and I are ecstatic with how I look! Thank you Dr. Guerra and staff! You have changed my life by giving me more confidence and appreciation for my healthier body image.

August 10th, 2014

Breast Augmentation

I am 3 months post op and could not be more satisfied with the results. Dr. Guerra was detailed when explaining the procedure and professional with his recommendations. The staff is great, as well. The scheduling process was simple and the nurses are quick to answer any questions or concerns, most important after the procedure. I absolutely recommend Dr. Guerra for his professionalism, but most of all for his work. Breast augmentation is a very important decision and I know I made the right choice by going with Dr. Guerra.

May 15th, 2014

Amazing!

Dr. Aldo Guerra was the first and only surgeon I consulted with about my concerns of my breasts after breast feeding two children. The consultation and reviews were enough for me to make such an important and life changing decision. Dr. Guerra and his staff made the process from beginning to end so easy! The doctor uses new technology with the advantage of quicker healing process and better results. I was back to regular duties after breast augmentation in approximately three days! Pain was almost little to none! I started with a 32 A and after surgery (375cc Mentor Silicone Gel implants) I am a 32 D. I am so happy with my results! I would recommend Dr. Aldo Guerra 100%!