Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aldo Iacono
Dr. Aldo Iacono, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Iacono is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside and Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Iacono has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aldo Iacono has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Aldo Iacono is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Feras Khan
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi10
Dr. Michael Mccurdy
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi14
Dr. Anila Bhatti
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi20