A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Iacono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Iacono is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Iacono, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacono graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iacono has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacono accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aldo T. Iacono practice?
Dr. Aldo Iacono practices Transplant Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Baltimore Surgeons, Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.