A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Iacono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Iacono is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacono
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iacono Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Iacono, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacono graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iacono has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Tullio Iacono MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aldo T. Iacono practice?
- Dr. Aldo Iacono has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aldo Iacono practices Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Baltimore Pulmonologists.