A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Iulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Iulo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Iulo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iulo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Iulo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Daniel Iulo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aldo D. Iulo practice?
- Dr. Aldo Iulo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aldo Iulo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Orthopedic Surgeons.