Dr. Aldo Khoury MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016
Top Notch
This is for David who gave 1star. I don't know what planet your from or if you have the intellect needed to actually rate a Doctor because you are so far off on Dr Khoury I don't know what to say. You indicated he was rude > Not True You indicated that he just walked away from you > that would never happen, sorry.. Then you said he was a Racist > Again, Not True Sometimes when people don't like what they are hearing they become angry at the Doctor.. Not fair to write something negative because you may be too emotionally immature to hear something you don't want to hear... This Brilliant Doctor gave me my 2 children, My Purpose, My Life...When no one else could... May God Bless Him Forever..

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Khoury is amazing! The women who wrote negatives reviews must be seeing a different doctor than me.

February 29th, 2016
He took care of me, I was a high risk pregnancy, he was awesome

October 29th, 2015
Dr. Khoury was great. He went above and beyond with my care, always looking further into something if he was concerned and never leaving me with a question. I genuinely trusted what he had to say and didn't have to second guess it.

October 15th, 2015
anyone else would be better.
this Dr is super rude, went to see him for important test results, he did not even bother saying more than, um yeah its bad, can i helo you with something else? and walked away, just like that. i think he is a raciest because he saw we are from another ethnic group.

June 17th, 2015
I am having twins and I have seen dr Khoury through out my pregnancy he is the best dr I 100% recommend dr Khoury

October 23rd, 2014
always a positive experience / amazing physician
Every office visit is a great experience. From Carmen at the front desk to the Ultra sound techs, Elizabeth and staff. I feel so comfortable being under Dr Khoury's care. Im in my 40 's having a baby and I have followed every instruction that Dr Khoury has told me. He has a great bed side manner and tells you straight to the point what is happening and what protocol to follow. He also delivered my sisters child as well as many of my friends children. I have the upmost respect for the man and trust his 100% with my care I recommend Dr Khoury to any woman having a child...

September 4th, 2014
An Amazing Doctor and a Wonderful Person
I have known Dr Khoury since 2009 now. He helped me with my first born and he's been my Doctor for our second baby too - that says a lot! He is a wonderful person with excellent Bedside Manners. I have only seen him meet and greet his patients with smiles and is very thorough and detail oriented - few things you look for in your caretaker/specialist. Whether good news or bad he tries to comfort his patients by giving enough time and attention to the situation. I would highly recommend him to a friend or people looking for a doctor with this skill set in the Northern Jersey area. I love the staff starting with Carmen on the front desk to my usual Ultrasound Technician Elizabeth to Sharon who helps with Fetal Monitoring and all Billing queries. All the people I have interacted with in the Willowbrook Blvd, Wayne Office Facility over the years are very Helpful and Courteous. Its surprising to me to see a recent very negative review for Dr Khoury and his staff - sounds unreasonable and I don't quite agree ! It may be a reaction to the bitter situation / circumstance or just the mental frame of the family.

July 8th, 2014
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
My personal experience with Dr Khoury and his staff was completely different from the recent experience indicated by another grandparent. The comments don't even sound like the same Dr.Khoury I had the pleasure to meet and have the privilege of his professional care for my daughter and son in law. He was professional yet kind, sraight to the point yet compassionate and very knowledgeable. I am sorry for the other grandparent. Maybe the if they had better news, they wouldn't have felt the way they indicated they did. After all, sometimes during bad circumstances......no words ,not matter how comforting, fall on deaf ears when they are not the words you want to hear.

August 20th, 2013
Honesty is the BEST Policy
My history of many losses and numerous infertility treatments led me to Dr. Aldo Khoury for care after finally becoming pregnant. I saw Dr.Khoury as a consultant during my care after being referred to him by my Ob/Gyn. I was so impressed with his intelligence, caring manner, ethical standards and honesty that I felt compelled to share my thoughts with women in need of someone who will "tell it like it is"!!! I knew I was in good hands because I respect my Ob/Gyn's opinion. Dr Khoury treated me as though I was family! No beating around the bush. He took charge and keep me informed every step of the way. He told it like it was and never gave me any false hope! He told me he would do everything he could to help me in my quest for a baby! But I had to understand that with my history and problems, it would be a long road. And he did just that...........he helped me and my husband achieve our long awaited goal of a healthy baby! Words can never express the gratitude I have for Dr. Khoury and his wisdom, kindness and honesty!

August 13th, 2013
Disappointed
I had hopes for this doctor as I have gone through several miscarriages and thought that he would give me some sense of hope but instead he reviewed my medical records and told me that there was absolutely nothing he can do for me that hasn't already been done. I was disappointed that he would not even want to see me but I still have faith in god and I will surely become a parent.

May 8th, 2013
Awesome dr.
Where can I start by talking about my awesome Dr. I had Dr. Khoury for three of my pregnancy and during those times all three were hi risk. Dr. Khoury during those times took care of me and many others very well because he made sure I understood everything that was going on with me some Doctors don't take the time out to do that but he did. I want to tell you about my last pregnancy I was 27 weeks and I started to have problems in my pregnancy so Dr. Khoury started me on my monitoring early because of those problems I thank GOD he started me because , at my 30 week of pregnancy I was on the monitors and my baby heart rate started to dropping so right away they sent me to labor and delivery... it was a Monday and they watched me all night me and the baby... Tuesday morning they had to give me a emergency c- section.... if it wasn't for the LORD ABOVE and Dr. Khoury neither me and baby would of made it... I thank G0D he started me early on the monitoring because your not really suppose to start until 33 weeks I believe... But that goes to show Dr. Khoury is good at what he does... and if I have to refer him to somebody I would do it any time because he the best and he one of the reason I had all 4 of my children.... Thankyou Dr. Khoury GODBLESS