Overall Review

October 29th, 2016
Amazing Experience
I went for a breast augmentation consult with Dr. Lombardo. From the minute I met Dr. Lombardo and his team I was completely impressed. He took his time with me, answered all my questions and made me feel 100% confident about my surgery. He spent about 45 minutes with me listening to all my expectations, and made certain every one was met. I loved his approach and how he choose the correct size implants for me...Impressive!!!!!! The day of my surgery went amazing. Just as he described to me. Everything he explained during my consult appointment with him was exactly how things went. From the moment I arrived at his office, to the length of the surgery, to my recovery time. He has an amazing team, and would highly recommend Dr. Lombardo for surgery. The only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner, when I went for my first consult with him 7 years ago.

October 19th, 2016
Best Experience
I went in for a Tummy Tuck and from the first moment I walked into office I was greated by there professional staff with kindness. After my consultation I knew that Dr Lombardo was the perfect fit for me. I had my procedure and was extremely happy with my results. I recommend Dr Lombardo and his staff.

September 1st, 2016
The Best!!!
I've had such a good experience with Dr. Lombardo. He takes his time and is very honest. I had my breasts done by him and I absolutely love him, I'll be coming back to him for ALL my work :-)

August 9th, 2016
I love that he returns your phone call and actually takes his time speaking with you and not rush you off the phone.

July 25th, 2016
Awesome doctor and wonderful staff! My whole experience there was very good, would recommend them anytime!!

June 22nd, 2016
My experience with Dr. Lombardo and his staff was overwhelmingly satisfactory. They were professional, extremely helpful and very friendly and kind. I was never pressured and was welcomed to pick my own time frame. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lombardo and his very competent staff. I am very pleased with my results!

June 4th, 2016
My experience started off that I was highly recommended to Dr. Lombardo by more than just a few friends that all had amazing results and incredible care by everyone feom their staff. I had a breast augmentation and I can say that every word my all my friends said is 110% true. The only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't do it sooner. They are truly incredible and I give them a 10+.

April 6th, 2016
The whole experience was better than expected the office staff is caring and wonderful, he is so professional and kind. Highly recommend

March 11th, 2016
So happy with my results! The staff at the office has been kind, honest, helpful, and has gone above and beyond to make me feel great during my first procedure. Would definitely recommend Dr. Lombardo and staff to anyone!

February 13th, 2016
Patient
All employees are very attentive and kind. They all make you feel like royalty and answer all your questions in a way to help you ease your nerves about surgery

April 20th, 2015
I had a facelift done two months ago and you want believe the difference, I totally love my new look and he is a awesome sergeant.

February 27th, 2015
Love my new tummy!!
I am two days shy of being one month post op and my results at this stage are amazing. Dr. Aldo is professional and I highly recommend him. The staff is kind and cheerful and genuinly concerned with your needs. The facility runs like a well oiled machine. Im in healthcare and admire the staff . They are team players and it shows.