Aldo Lombardo Is this you?

Have you seen Aldo Lombardo?

September 1st, 2017

The best plastic surgeon.

He is a true artist and makes sure your satisfied with the work he has done. I started with s tummy tuck and my stomach looks terrific. I then did my upper and lower eyelids. 3 weeks later I had a nreast lift/ reduction my arms and liposuction from my knees. I will be getting a face lift and a frw other things done. His prices are very reasonable. The staff is wonderful and make you feel very comfortable. Deserie was a surgical tech and promoted to office manager/sales. She is terrific. The Dr, wife also works with him and she is the sweetest mosthonest person. To sum it up, go see this Dr it will be well worth your while.

July 26th, 2017

Hands down! Best experience ever.

Got my breast done! Was so nervous at first. He really helped me pick a size I wanted and I seriously couldn't be happier. Everything was so easy. They checked up on me multiple times. So happy I came here.

July 21st, 2017

Fantastic Place!!!

This is my second time going to Allure (May 25, 2017). Dr. Lombardo is the ABSOLUTE best plastic surgeon. Who truly cares about his patients. The entire staff are always so friendly!! The wait time is not in minutes but seconds. Typically I don't even have a chance to sit down before they bring you right back.

March 5th, 2017

This office is beautiful, the staff caring and the doctor listens to his patients.

Starting this journey I was uncertain of what I truly wanted. Dr. Lombardo and his knowledgeable assistant were generous with their valuable time and aided me in arriving at the ideal option, balancing my desires and what the best fit was for my body. Dr. Lombardo heard my concerns and helped me choose the correct implants. (They were significantly different from what I thought I wanted from my internet research. The ones that I chose on my own would never have given me the results I was looking for.) His staff was friendly and professional. His fees are fair and results flawless. I love this office for giving me the confidence that I’ve wanted for years.

January 14th, 2017

Dr. Lombardo did my breast re augmentation and I am so happy I went to him. He explained everything so well about the sizes and made me feel so comfortable. The result is so amazing. I am so happy with the size. He personally called me the evening of my surgery to check on me, even though I was to see him the next morning. His staff was extremely knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable. I can highly recommend Dr Lombardo. He is the best of the best N.N

October 29th, 2016

Amazing Experience

I went for a breast augmentation consult with Dr. Lombardo. From the minute I met Dr. Lombardo and his team I was completely impressed. He took his time with me, answered all my questions and made me feel 100% confident about my surgery. He spent about 45 minutes with me listening to all my expectations, and made certain every one was met. I loved his approach and how he choose the correct size implants for me...Impressive!!!!!! The day of my surgery went amazing. Just as he described to me. Everything he explained during my consult appointment with him was exactly how things went. From the moment I arrived at his office, to the length of the surgery, to my recovery time. He has an amazing team, and would highly recommend Dr. Lombardo for surgery. The only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner, when I went for my first consult with him 7 years ago.

October 19th, 2016

Best Experience

I went in for a Tummy Tuck and from the first moment I walked into office I was greated by there professional staff with kindness. After my consultation I knew that Dr Lombardo was the perfect fit for me. I had my procedure and was extremely happy with my results. I recommend Dr Lombardo and his staff.

September 1st, 2016

The Best!!!

I've had such a good experience with Dr. Lombardo. He takes his time and is very honest. I had my breasts done by him and I absolutely love him, I'll be coming back to him for ALL my work :-)

August 9th, 2016

I love that he returns your phone call and actually takes his time speaking with you and not rush you off the phone.

July 26th, 2016

Awesome doctor and wonderful staff! My whole experience there was very good, would recommend them anytime!!

June 22nd, 2016

My experience with Dr. Lombardo and his staff was overwhelmingly satisfactory. They were professional, extremely helpful and very friendly and kind. I was never pressured and was welcomed to pick my own time frame. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lombardo and his very competent staff. I am very pleased with my results!

June 4th, 2016

My experience started off that I was highly recommended to Dr. Lombardo by more than just a few friends that all had amazing results and incredible care by everyone feom their staff. I had a breast augmentation and I can say that every word my all my friends said is 110% true. The only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't do it sooner. They are truly incredible and I give them a 10+.