A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Mazzarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Mazzarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Mazzarino, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Mazzarino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazzarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aldo F. Mazzarino practice?
Dr. Aldo Mazzarino practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.