A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Mazzarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Mazzarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Mazzarino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Mazzarino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo DR Mazzarino MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo D. Mazzarino practice?
- Dr. Aldo Mazzarino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aldo Mazzarino practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.