A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Montes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Montes, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Montes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Montes graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Ray Montes MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aldo R. Montes practice?
- Dr. Aldo Montes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aldo Montes practices Internal Medicine near Miramar, FL.