A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Morales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Morales, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morales has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Aldo Morales MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aldo A. Morales practice?
- Dr. Aldo Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldo Morales practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Psychiatrists.