Dr. Aldo Parodi MD Patient Reviews

3.6

November 20th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Very attentive to each patient. Great office staff.!was seen within days of being referred

June 19th, 2012
Have been healthier than ever!!!

February 3rd, 2012
Very Satisified Patient
Dr. Parodi is a wonderful physician!!! He is very caring and very good at explaining the diagnosis in which you are told. His office staff is wonderful especially his medical assistant. She is very good and always doing everything she possibly can to make sure we the patients are happy. If anyone has something bad to say I think you are out of your mind crazy.

December 9th, 2011
Impressed!
Dr. Parodi has been seeing my mom for a few month's now. She has never waited long for her doctor visits, and he always takes his time. My mom has several other specialist she sees, and Dr. Parodi calls them to make sure they are all on the same page and are in agreement with treatment. Overall, I really like him.

August 23rd, 2011
Seriously People? There is nothing wrong with this Dr.
Come on you guys. Do you really expect that you can see a specialist within a 15 to 20 minute time frame? If you do then you must be living in Fantasy Land. How can a Doctor see patients that have chronic issues in a short period of time. From the time the Dr needs to review your medical history to the time he needs to review any recent labs/x-rays do you really want him to skim through your chart and possibly miss something? Do you really expect him to remember each patient week to week month to month? From all of the patient he sees in the hospital to the patients he sees each day in his office he can not remember each and everyone of you. I have worked for Dr's I know what kind of pressure they are under. You want them to take their time. I don't know this Dr well, I have only seen him once. He was recommended by my Rhuematologist. Why don't you quit complaining and put your trust in God, he will guide your Doctor.

June 6th, 2011
Good impression
Saw my mom for an inpatient COPD flare up. Super friendly, willing to spend as much time as necessary with us and answered all our questions.

May 25th, 2011
Outstanding
Did not visit his office but he was Mom's hospital pulmonologist. If I am hospitalized with respiratory problems this is the guy I want.

May 11th, 2011
Extremely rude
I can't understand how this doctor has a Medical License to practice medicine in this country. His English is horrible, he misdiagnosed my wife who had lung cancer and he diagnosed her with Acute Pneumonia and died 2 months later

March 30th, 2011
Excellent doctor
There are no words to describe Dr. Parodi. I will always be thankful of the way he treated my husband until the day he died of Pulmonary Fibrosis. He always followed up with me every time he was discharged from the hospital. Very caring and always took the time to explain to me what to expect.

January 26th, 2011
Granny
Very rude, no bedside manner. Will not go to him again.

January 18th, 2010
Very negative impression about this doctor. Waiting time is absolutely unacceptable. We were waiting for almost 1 hour and the doctor didn't come to the room even though there was no other patients. Turned out to be that he was just chatting with his nurse in his office all that time. I found it unprofessional and didn't feel comfortable to entrust him my health care. Would not recommend this doctor.